Our commitment at Buse Industries is to provide high quality products and services, delivered on time at a competitive price. We accomplish this through:
- Total quality tracking system
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified (view our certificate)
- Over 99% first pass yield rate
- World-class on time delivery and quality
- ISO 13485 Medical Certification pending
- UL / CSA
State of the Art Equipment
- Automated manufacturing equipment
- Crimp quality monitoring
- Environmental test chamber
- Multiple Cirrus (Signature 1000, 2000 and 5000 series) cable and harness testers
- Cablescan cable and harness testers
- RF network analyzer
- Multiple Hipot and resistance testers
- Wire and crimp pull testers with tensile strength from 1 to 1000 lbs.
- Insertion Loss and Back Reflection
Buse Industries guarantees 100% electrical and mechanical inspection of all products.
An integrated preventative maintenance / calibration system is in place to ensure continual quality production. The goal is to prevent problems in manufacturing and not at final inspection.
Training / Certification Programs in place for all personnel
- Company personnel average 7 years of employment with many of our management team going back 18 – 25+ years
- Continuous cross training
- Certified IPC Trainers on staff
- IPC-A-610 and IPC-A-620 Class I, II and III